Any bored Artist out there?

Looking for some one good to help me out a bit on an ancient plug-in for EV. Any one interested?
If you are newer you may not be all that interested but if you know who I am then you may be. Who is left here that remembers me any ways besides Weepul? EVula you still around?
:unsure:

If I had a penny...

Kevin M. Boots, on Nov 18 2005, 09:43 AM, said:

EVula you still around?View Post

Oh, he's around. 🙂 You can look up his name and shoot him a PM in the Member's Directory, I'm not sure how much attention he pays to the Developer's Forums...

tycho61uk, on Nov 18 2005, 11:27 AM, said:

If I had a penny...
View Post

Well I do not really need any one, but it would be nice. I already have replaced most of the standard ships and have filled all available ship slots with original graphic. I just wanted something redone. It will have to do I guess. <_<
And believe me, I have been around since 96 and if I had a penny, I could hire ILM to make them :laugh:

Yeah, EVula posts over in the B&B and also co-moderates the Just Graphics forum.

Can you provide any more info about what needs done? You mention, "I just wanted something redone." If it's, say, just one ship, you would probably be more likely to get an artist to sign on than leaving it as a vague, "Artist wanted for plugin!" type request.

Weepul 884, on Nov 18 2005, 05:13 PM, said:

Yeah, EVula posts over in the B&B and also co-moderates the Just Graphics forum.

Can you provide any more info about what needs done? You mention, "I just wanted something redone." If it's, say, just one ship, you would probably be more likely to get an artist to sign on than leaving it as a vague, "Artist wanted for plugin!" type request.
View Post

True Weepul,
I will post the ship later when I have more tiome but basicly it is a set off three ships Matthew Dailey did for me in 98. The over all shape of the ship is perfect but one piece needs to be redone and it would mean readoing the entire model since I am not in posession of them. They are mine and I had them at one time but Zip disks and I have never gotten along and back then I did not have a CD-RW. I will try and get some picts up later.
Kevin

This post has been edited by Kevin M. Boots : 19 November 2005 - 10:53 AM