Matthew Daily?

Has any one seen or know a way to get inb contact with Mathew Daily?
Any info would be helpful,

I remember him. He was working on the EVC Expansion Set about 5 years ago. He was a perfectionist, constantly reworking the same designs. But a very, very good artist.

He stopped working on it after a personal tragedy.

tycho61uk, on Oct 18 2005, 03:56 PM, said:

I remember him. He was working on the EVC Expansion Set about 5 years ago. He was a perfectionist, constantly reworking the same designs. But a very, very good artist.

He stopped working on it after a personal tragedy.
View Post

Ok, does any one have any of the EVES plug-ins? I need them.

All they did is was add a few new spobs to the EVC galaxy, and replace the original ships with Matt's updated ones. That said, it was very polished. The new Alien ships were really well done.

Given that all the graphics stuff is copywrited to him, I don't know how useful those old preview plugs will be to you.

Have you tried searching for him? It couldn't be any harder, than say, tracking down Mike Clifton 🙂

Hey, two familiar names from "back in the day". 😛

Last I remember seeing him around the EV community, he was posting as "Pale Shadow" (maybe without the space). That was a few years ago.

Might you be willing to explain what you need the EVES plugins for?

This post has been edited by Weepul 884 : 18 October 2005 - 12:42 PM

Weepul 884, on Oct 18 2005, 05:41 PM, said:

Hey, two familiar names from "back in the day". 😛

Last I remember seeing him around the EV community, he was posting as "Pale Shadow" (maybe without the space). That was a few years ago.

Might you be willing to explain what you need the EVES plugins for?
View Post

Well, I am authorized to use any graphics I want from the plug-ins and work has begun again on "that other plug-in" again if you know what I mean. So yea I need EVES to fill in things on "that other plug-in"

Greetings, Kevin.

Many of Matthew's "free stuff" links can still be found on the web archive here.

Unfortunately, the last released public alpha of EVES itself (version 1.02) is nowhere to be found.