Question on adding more planets

For PC

I was thinking about giving the rebels more planets but I want their territory taken over at the right time during the fed storyline. How do I go about doing that?

Well, first you need to make the planets. using some type of application like photoshop. Then you need to find a program that adds planets to Nova, I'm not sure what programs since I don't use them, I don't think they have to many for PC.

Woah woah woah I don't need help on adding planets, I need help making their territory get taken over at a certain point in the fed storyline.

YOu must make two copies of each system and two planets per system, then look at the existing rebel systems. Each has in it a visbit governing at what point its visible and when it is invisible. Do the exact same thing in your systems, and the systems will switch at the right time.

Note, however, that hyperjump reciperocal linking does not work fortwo adjacent mutable systems.

Not to toot my own horn, but check out my guide on this matter, its in the third section of the top post of 'cool nova hacks'.