Testing

Anyone want beta testing done?
Is a fairly talented player who has beaten xichra legitimately
Oh yes to those who don't recognize me (aka everyone) I'm Thok's brother.
I'm quite capable of keeping secrets so don't worry about confidentiality coughDr.Tall/OBWcough

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Ooh ooh! We could have you do some OBW testing grin. Be prepared for pain. Alot of it. And corpses too. Alot of those too. And blood, and violence and...

We'll see about that 😃
I'm skilled you know 😃

------------------
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

(This message has been edited by C0ZM0 (edited 05-08-2001).)

I'd need one or two beta testers for "C0ZM0's World"

(I need to post unregistered because something's wrong with my password :frown:)

(url="http://"mailto:cosmo.kastemaa@saunalahti.fi")mailto:cosmo.kastemaa@saunalahti.fi(/url)cosmo.kastemaa@saunalahti.fi

I'll test!!!! (Cozmo)

------------------
-Jimbo is funny, poo smells, and nutcups are good.

SO will I!

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

Okay, i've mailed it to both of you now. Here are all the levels in
C0ZM0's World:

The tricky trouble
The Sand Land
Snow Guardians
Purplification & Ziridification

Future plans:

Purple level 2 (I don't have any ideas for its name yet)
Flame-Flow Flash (Secret level)
Manditraki Wizard (Boss, of course)
Glide Ride (Hangglider level)
Ice level (No name yet)

Post bugs or anything else here.

Doh. Beaten to the testing in my own thread =P

------------------

Originally posted by C?ZM?:
**I'd need one or two beta testers for "C0ZM0's World"

(I need to post unregistered because something's wrong with my password :frown:)

mailto:cosmo.kastemaa@saunalahti.ficosmo.kastemaa@saunalahti.fi**

Okay, COZMO, here's the report: The first level was very straghtforward and plain but one minor glitch. There is a slope where a wall should be on the side of the level so you can fall through and die. Other than that, the level wasz a bit too easy (add more enemies! I think there are 5 on the whole level!!!) Also, I suggest putting in Statue instead of Bommerang, as I replayed it with statue and realized how absolutely useless (except for 3 slimes) the boomerang is. The second level was very nice and puzzling but again should have more enemies. The boss was very pleasantly challenging but should have a secret or two. The final level was very nice, except secrets shouldn't be needed to open doors (locket!) There should be a Rez necklace there instead. I loved the effect with the wounded habnabit dying in the conversation, disappearing, and leaving the corpse! Great levels, but whats up with the HAHAHAHAHAHA guy everywhere??? 😕

Well, i put the boomerang in the 1st level because it's my favourite weapon. Sorry, but i think that i'll leave it there. I've also found another glitch in the 1st level. In the place with the door that needs the Algernon, you can jump and cling against the small wall on the right side of the hill, and then you can climb up and get past the door without the Alg. Anyway, i can't make any changes until Monday. And you asked what's up with the Hahahahaha guy? You'll see who it is in the level after
P & Z...

But should i put the Locket in level 4 somewhere else? Don't the Xichrons show you what you have to do?

Originally posted by Susanne:
**I would also like to test your world.

kjer@uke.uni-hamburg.de**

Okay, but i can't send it to you before Monday. Couldn't FerazelFreak or ferazel_09 send it to you?

I'd like to test, but, I am not very qualified. 🙂 I do not have the full version (although it's in the mail right now) but it would be cool. I could offer input as a new player, but if you don't want me, then that's OK.

------------------
macmaxbh
Live long and prosper!

(quote)Originally posted by macmaxbh:
**I'd like to test, but, I am not very qualified.:frown:

http://www.AmbrosiaS...passCookie=true
------------------
~_~

(This message has been edited by (0ZM0 (edited 06-06-2001).)

That's fine. It'll take me a while to slog through the real game. The disc STILL has not come yet! Hopefully today. Have fun making it!

Yeah, my posts came from the EV boards, I just recently branched into Ferazel.
How do you pronounce Ferazel? Fraaa zell,Fair a zel, or what?

------------------
macmaxbh
Live long and prosper!

Well, now i've made three more levels to C0ZM0's World.

—Status—

Completed levels:

Oops! Again, i clicked the post button twice. :mad: to me.

(This message has been edited by (0ZM0 (edited 06-06-2001).)