Heeeeelp meeeee!

No, I'm not the Fly.

Having just lost my plug's programmer to a fatal case of boyfrienditis, I find myself once again on my own. Soo, ah, anyone want to help me out? ^^

=Divals

What kind of work is it? Post some details and I'm sure you can get several people to help.

It's all the programming and implementation of the plug's components. Missions, systems, ships, events... everything. Or if a couple people wanted to split up the work that'd be good too. I won't make many demands on you if you want to join, I barely have time to work on it meself.

=Divals

What is your plug about?

typhoon of typhus, on May 14 2005, 08:39 AM, said:

What is your plug about?
View Post

It's a future/alternate universe kind of thing, based on a series of stories that I'm writing. It doesn't really take itself entirely seriously (with a starship called the Death Eyeball it really couldn't anyway). The basic storyline is that there's these five-legged crab things called Gurns and they're trying to take over the G3 sector, and the only thing standing in their way is the Freepeoples' Alliance. The storyline takes place over about fifty to sixty years (with some breaks in between parts) and has a lot more than just the war between the Gurnopian Empire and the Alliance... I don't want to tell everything, if I told the whole story there wouldn't be much point in playing it, eh?

Posted Image
One of the ships I'm working on, the Tichelopian Dreadnaught (yah it's not finished...)

=Divals