I had the greatest idea!

If you get a team, the KRF is still prepared to help you. Read Joining The KRF for more information.

I... must... advertise!

The Kontik Research Front. With a Members Only area, it's own Universe Bar, and a devoted Nova-loving community, what's not to like?

The KRF wants you!

o-/-<

It's a mans life!

Or something, I dunno...

Steelix, on Apr 30 2005, 03:36 AM, said:

The new Battlestar is vaguely Earthish. They're looking for the forgotten planet, Earth.
View Post

That sounds like the new Battlestar is almost a canny twist on a well-used plot.

The KRF wants you!

Me or the guy standing behind me? Do I have to get a team BEFORE joining?

Oh, and the new Battlestar Galactica is cool! The Cylons annihalated the twelve colonies, but the Battlestar Galactica and a few other civvie ships survived. Now they're running for their lives. The 'looking for Earth' part is something that Commander Adama made up to keep the people's morale up. However, prophesy says that they will find Earth, or the Thirteenth Lost Colony of Man. You have to watch it, Sci Fi channel at 10pm on Friday nights, at least that's what it is in Florida...

This post has been edited by zapp : 30 April 2005 - 04:43 PM

It's a really bad idea. It would take amazing amounts of work. Combining the plots would be so ridiculous that the writers would go insane, or if already insane, would turn into evil spirits which would haunt you forever to have their revenge on you and your idea. Graphics wouldn't merge. The scale would be ruined. Stats wouldn't line up. The galaxy would be way to be to ever explore without playing for years. Creating it would take so long that EV10 would be out by then, and would finally be 3D and multiplayer, so this plug-in would be worthless then.
But I do like the idea and think it would be very fun for all those not involved in the creation. And I have doubts as to whether EV10 will be 3D, multiplayer, or ever made.
Vast Deathmaster, you are insane and so is your idea. I like it.

At that, I have to laugh.(Lol.)

It's a Game! It doesn't have to be realistic!

I say go for it, it could be entertaining. Yes, it will be a lot of work, and most plugins aren't completed, but at least try 🙂

crossover plugs = ick

You know what I would really like to see? Hehe Organics vs. the Machines. The Yuuzang Vong(sp?) would make themselves allies to the Zergs (from StarCraft) fighting against the Borgs who makes a merging with the Consensus faction from Andromeda.

Or how about the Klingon Empire engaging a war with the Raalgon Empire (from the anime: The Irresponsible Captain Tyler), that'd be cool too.

//(as nebuchadnezzar)

I still think two crossovers is pushing it, and 5 orr whatever this will be will be just stupid. You could just make a tsmall, plotless plugin, released after every one of these other major ones is released compiling the ships together. You dont even have to balance it, really, just make it a stupid little fun thing so you can watch whatever borg + cylon vs luke or whatever.

//(as nebuchadnezzar)

I still think two crossovers is pushing it, and 5 orr whatever this will be will be just stupid. You could just make a tsmall, plotless plugin, released after every one of these other major ones is released compiling the ships together. You dont even have to balance it, really, just make it a stupid little fun thing so you can watch whatever borg + cylon vs luke or whatever.

Do we have an identity crisis or a nebuchadnezzar wannabe? Either is extremely deadly and could have side effects such as heart attacks, cancer of the brain, dizziness, vomiting and stupidity. What the glaack skaa vicks are you talking about? That word in the sentence that you don't know is a made up word that could mean anything I think you know what it means. 😉

Twas me. I just didnt feel like logging out and in.

Love the Idea :laugh: , would hate the expected work :blink: . I think a huge galaxy that would take forever to explore would be great! 😄 You could place a wormhole and it would take you so far you would think it would be an alternate unverse than explore the manny factions that know nothing of you or the things you know. (does the Enalgma ring a bell) I have a map made (partly) where you travel from quadrent to quadrent by differnt means other than regular jumping, everytime you will jump from quadrent you will face a danger of jumping to a blackhole or a whitehole or something I havn't thought up yet (hopefully a new interesting glitch), by the way does anyone or has anyone (which ever fits) made graphics for an artifishal wormhole (like in Startrek: Deep Space Nine) where you had to pay to get threw or whatnot. I've made a ton of plugs compatable so I could play them all at once and its not to hard, but I have probs wth the wepons.

Like I said, LOVE the idea! Maybe you shouldn't use so manny. If Andromeda gets done, well we'll see. I would download it no matter how big it was, maybe if you split it up like the other larger plugs (flech it! why couldn't Nova been split like that!?).
P.S Ignore spelling mistakes. 😉

Thanks for you're enthusiasm (and thanks for making this topic 3 pages nebuchadnezzar) but I've run into a problem that I had ever since I thought of using Andromeda. I've only heard of the show and I saw one episode a few years ago. Unless I get some help on that part of the plug, I won't be able to add it in. :mad: That sucks, cuz the ship looks cool. The quadrant idea is cool, but I'm overlaying the Nova universe (and if there isn't enough room I'll use the large uninhabited sections, though I don't think that will be a problem.

No problem, but I still refuse to condone this idea.

I'm not gonna get on my knees and grovel for your support, no matter how much you would like to see that. I still have dignity and am kindly asking for help.

Can we have some semblance of civility restored to this thread? Otherwise I'll have to lock it. Stay on topic.

I think a small plug that just let you battle with the differnt ships and wepons from these plugs would be cool too :laugh: . Has one been submited.

You know what, I think that's a better idea than mine. It's just too much work and me being the lazy procastinator(SP?) I am would probably never finish.

Cool. You can have the Andromida ships and wepons to use if I finish them soon, the wepons are somewhat easy, but I cand figure out how to make thoes sweet looking missles that break apart and all fire together. Any ideas? :huh:

Submunitions.