Nova Bits Bible

Hello everyone. I have an idea for a Nova plug (about 15 missions with a reward at the end) and I need to know the bits that are used in the default scenario. I have the Bits Bible (thanks to Mark Chai) and I even used it when I did the Bits, Dëscs, and Commoditied guide.

My question is... how accurate is it now? I want to update my guide for 1.0.8 and I am not sure how to get the whole list of bits for the latest version. Have any additional ones been used with the changes up to this point? Or is it still fairly accurate. And... gulp how would I go about finding all teh bits that are used. And please don't say that I would need to go through the data files.

Anyway, thanks for the advice!

You can search for it. I bet if you found a big open swath in the original set of bits, it would still be open (like 8000 - 9000 or something)

To know how accurate it is (which I can assure you is "enormously"), have a look at the update log: the fixed missions/bit misuse issues are reported in there, and then you can have a look at Nova Data 1 to see what bits have been changed.

Pace (haldora), on Apr 1 2005, 02:25 PM, said:

To know how accurate it is (which I can assure you is "enormously"), have a look at the update log: the fixed missions/bit misuse issues are reported in there, and then you can have a look at Nova Data 1 to see what bits have been changed.
View Post

Ahh... Thank you. I KNEW there was a simple answer. I just couldn't think of it bangs head against wall.