Systems not showing up!

Read the title!

I have fixed manny probs on my new plug, but only one of my new systems works, the others are not showing up! 😞

(I'm working on EVNEW.)

If you think you can help I will send you the systems by e-mail.

Make sure that the system is linked to other systems, and that you have purchased a map, or travelled to a system connected to it.

If you're still having problems, you can email me it at andcarne (at) mac (dot) com.

Andcarne, on Feb 14 2005, 12:43 AM, said:

Make sure that the system is linked to other systems, and that you have purchased a map, or travelled to a system connected to it.

If you're still having problems, you can email me it at andcarne (at) mac (dot) com.
View Post

I have already tried what you suggested, and will E-mail you the systems soon as I can.

Post it here as an attachment. Erm, Im not sure what the compression protocol is.

As for fixes, maybe the systems are too far away to link. I beleive the maximum distance is 1000 or so on the map, which is really far, but there is always that chance. Also make sure they are not on top or beneath other systems, and that you pay attention to when you have to add or subract that 128 for res IDs (though this seems unlikely...)

I've made sure they arnt on other systems and they arn't that far. Also there are several and the chances one would show.

Are there any visbits set?

(added) And is the RES ID in range?

mail it to davvblack)at(gmail)dot(com

Ill see if i cant figure something. Maybe they just arent linked to the preexisting universe properly?

This post has been edited by NebuchadnezzaR : 15 February 2005 - 06:34 PM

There are no visbits set.
I don't think the IDs are set.
My home computer is down and I have to use a school computer so it will be quite a while till I get it to you.

Dont think the IDS are set?

You need to have an ID between 128 and 2000something for each system.

NebuchadnezzaR, on Feb 19 2005, 11:31 AM, said:

Dont think the IDS are set?

You need to have an ID between 128 and 2000something for each system.
View Post

Ahhh. I will look and if not the prob will sent it out.
:laugh: My internet is back up. :laugh:

😞 No dice. 😞 It wont let me attach it either I will e-mail it to u soon.