Kontik Research Front

What's happened?

The topic says it all... I'm just curious.

Moderators, please feel free to delete this. It is off-topic and for that I apologise.

completeforum has gone out of business.

So... we gonna move back to xsorbit for indefinate temporary-ness?

I can offer space, if you need it.

rmx256, on Jan 5 2005, 08:36 PM, said:

I can offer space, if you need it.
View Post

Arpia and Genesis have already relocated to private forums on ev-nova.net (Yeah, Requiem that means you should go there and PM both Pace and I so we can add you to both groups).

I have space where I could put a phpBB board, but its bandwidth is too small to serve the same function as our last board.

KRF could just use our old xsorbit Ev Genesis board.

Darth Eddy... the link in your sig leads to microsoft.com... what's happening? It has happened to other people, too, though... Bill Gates ad ploy?

Nope. The change over added an extra "http// and then a space to the end of all the old link.

You can find the most update version of the Genesis Website here

...But the website isn't quite finished yet...

The Real Darth Bob, on Jan 6 2005, 04:25 AM, said:

Nope. The change over added an extra "http// and then a space to the end of all the old link.

You can find the most update version of the Genesis Website here
View Post

Actually, that we our old site, I never changed it.

Darth Eddy, on Jan 6 2005, 02:23 PM, said:

Actually, that we our old site, I never changed it.
View Post

:huh: What are you talking about. You didn't do anything the board changeover did.

I figured that it'd be polite to offer, though I am glad that other means have been aquired 🙂

I liked how so many things related were in one place though. I will miss that.

The Real Darth Bob, on Jan 6 2005, 07:37 PM, said:

:huh: What are you talking about. You didn't do anything the board changeover did.
View Post

Sorry, I have very bad grammer right now.

I meant that the link goes to our old web site.

Darth Eddy, on Jan 6 2005, 05:41 PM, said:

Sorry, I have very bad gramm e r right now.
View Post

cough 😛

You can change it to the new one now.

Just like to say that I signed up at ev-nova.net, DE or DB, whoever is handling the usergroup... So, yeah....

You are in. It's weird having a post count 100-1000 times higher than everyone else there, tough. 😉

The Real Darth Bob, on Jan 7 2005, 05:52 AM, said:

You are in. It's weird having a post count 100-1000 times higher than everyone else there, tough. 😉
View Post

What does that have to do with anything?

I am making an attempt to ressurect the KRF. Once DarthBob and I sort everything out, It'll be back.

Agent_Vast, on Jan 8 2005, 03:53 PM, said:

I am making an attempt to ressurect the KRF. Once DarthBob and I sort everything out, It'll be back.
View Post

Just post the site some time.

DE: Not yet. Give it about a half an hour till everything gets sorted.