Can someone...

Can someone send me resedit and the prefences folder at davidceballos_44@hotmail.com.

But it has to be from a hotmail user because I won't be able to download it if it's from someone on something else.

ResEdit
NovaTools
I assume that's what you're wanting but you've given no reason why they should be emailed to you instead of you downloading them yourself. The installation of NovaTools is a relatively simple matter if you follow the intructions exactly.

Guy, on Dec 27 2004, 06:57 PM, said:

ResEdit
NovaTools
I assume that's what you're wanting but you've given no reason why they should be emailed to you instead of you downloading them yourself. The installation of NovaTools is a relatively simple matter if you follow the intructions exactly.
View Post

Because every time I follow the instructions, resedit doesnt create a preferences folder.Which I need to install nova tools.

The prefrences folder should be within the system folder. It's used to store options, variables and user prefrences for all applications you use.

Eugene Chin, on Dec 28 2004, 12:32 AM, said:

The prefrences folder should be within the system folder. It's used to store options, variables and user prefrences for all applications you use.
View Post

I checked the systems folder.I searched for resedit,it didn't show up.Resedit doesn't create a preferences folder.

Are you using a windows machine?

Shrout1, on Dec 28 2004, 11:29 AM, said:

Are you using a windows machine?
View Post

No, I'm on a mac.

There's no preferences folder, it's a preference file called ResEdit Preferences. That's what you open with ResEdit and that's where you place the NovaTools resources.

(edit) And be aware that since ResEdit is a Classic App only, it's going to be in your OS 9 System>Preferences folder.

This post has been edited by UncleTwitchy : 28 December 2004 - 01:15 PM

UncleTwitchy, on Dec 28 2004, 01:14 PM, said:

There's no preferences folder, it's a preference file called ResEdit Preferences. That's what you open with ResEdit and that's where you place the NovaTools resources.

(edit) And be aware that since ResEdit is a Classic App only, it's going to be in your OS 9 System>Preferences folder.
View Post

Thank you soooo much.

Would you, by any chance, be related to Jorge Ceballos?