EVONE not loading nova data files

I would like to make a half-decent(or better) plug-in for EV Nova, but EVONE will not read the Nova Data files that I put in the folder for data files. I am unregistered, but I doubt that makes a difference.

You don't need to be registered to open data files, I'm fairly sure... but I don't know a lot about what could be causing this problem.

I do graphics, not programming. 😛

Did you read the documentation? It says the easiest way is through the ev nova tab in prefs (paraphrasing). That's what I did and it worked.

Oh yeah. It is well, worth the 30 bucks. Even, if you don't have a credit card, just send a check and the form. I got my code emailed in a week. You can't use plugs or EDIT data files if you aren't registered. Well, you can edit them, but Nova won't accept any changes to the data files or plugs until you register. I tried that once. If you can't wait, I know for sure that you can start editting with Mission Computer, too. I would recommend using both in tandem (not open at the same time though) because somethings I find easier in one and others are easier in the other.

Hmm, I've tried mission computer, but I find it a little difficult to use.

And I meant I'm unregistered with EVONE. Nova is registered.

This post has been edited by poofy107 : 13 November 2004 - 11:10 AM

I you are past the 30 day trial, go ahead and download again to see if you can get the demo again (it all works in demo mode). Or set your date back. Either way, "In all honesty, I would hold off on your purchasing decision for now. Arios is currently at the beginning of a long transition period, and we expect to make an announcement regarding EVONE's future within the coming weeks. Please stay tuned, and I apologize for any inconvenience," to quote Jeff - President, Arios SoftWare in an email in received in reply to a question I had about EVONE. You can do anything in the demo version you can in the full version. maybe something got a glitch when you downloaded it originally, so you may want to think about downloading it again anyway.