[GUIDES]Break has officially ended!

work is being resumed

Yeah, for the simple reason that I'm currently in vacation from school, I'm going to resume work on my guides. Vacation is only one week, but I won't stop after one week since I took a break to properly start school (the start is the most important), but now I should be able to both follow school, do guides, and play at times.

First thing I'll do is a big correction topic with all kind of corrections to my guides: there are errors, barbarisms, and other such things I'd like to correct. Then, I'll do a gövt annotated template, then a shďp one, then I'll see (you don't need a jünk annotated template, do you?)

In other news, I've settled on an avatar, tell me what you think of it, but more importantly, there has to be Windows users by these parts, yeah? Tell me what it does look like in IE on Windows (or better yet take a screenshot and post it), since it's in PNG and I heard that PNG support in it is not perfect.

Also, if those same Windows user could tell me what they do see in IE, I'd be glad:
perso.wanadoo.fr/webpierre/persx2w-sucks.png

That's all for today.

P.S.: meh, why does IBB tell me that dynamic pages are not allowed in IMG tags?! It's just my ISP's webhosting, nothing complicated. Made the image a link instead

Sounds cool. Do you have these templates compiled somewhere?

Also, is there a crön one? Those can get a bit tricky.

Your avatar looks perfectly fine on Internet Explorer 6.0, running on Windows XP Second Edition.

About the jünks:

A planet can buy one jünk and sell one, and both will be visible along side the regular comodities. (1 at its high price, the other at its low price: both appear.)

If you try to get a planet to buy 2 jünks, one will not appear. Same applies to selling jünks. (2 at high price, or 2 at low price: one appears.)

Interesting. This means that, in the commodity exchange, there is effectively one slot for a jünk the planets sells, and one slot for a jünk the planet buys, and I think the first always appear above the second, even if there is none of one (or is it the other way round?)

All my work is linked from mrxak's pinned "All the Important Links You'll Ever Need" topic. No crön template yet.

Now I'm back to school, using IE 5 on Win 2k, I see why Windows sucks... the transparent parts of my avatar are grey.

Zacha Pedro, on Nov 2 2004, 07:16 AM, said:

Now I'm back to school, using IE 5 on Win 2k, I see why Windows sucks... the transparent parts of my avatar are grey.
View Post

It does that on Firefox too so it isn't just IE, but windows at fault.