Nova connection

to what?

I have been working on adapting a Classic plug-in to work with EV Nova Classic, and I noticed this curious report in the Debuglog:

preparing main screen
setting up world
checking network stack
creating connection
couldn't create connection (error code -7108)

This is generated from EV Nova Classic, running Nova in OS X 10.3.5.

The Classic TC for Nova appears to run fine, so I wondered what this connection is or does?

That's Nova checking for updates. Don't worry about it.

Is that what that is? Wow. Well, check off one thing from the list of potential problems with windows...

what TC was it and is there a chance that i might be able to get it from you too see how it works on PC

I have a whole bunch of Classic and Override plugs adapted to Nova, most of them with my cheats installed. I am working on getting back to the originals and making them compatible with the EV Classic and EV Override TCs for Nova.

This particular one is Galactic Scourge. I'm not sure how to convert them for a PC. I think I saw a utility on the Nova Add-Ons page, but didn't pay much attention since it was going the wrong way.

If it is OK with the creators of the plugs, or with the moderators if I can't find the creator, I could upload stuff like this in .zip format to the Add-Ons page as I get them working. I enjoy working on these adaptations.