Plug-in On The Site

How do you get it on this site?

How do you get a plug-in onto the Ambrosia Site? I want people to check out my first plug-in, even though it's nothing too special, just a planet and a system, until somebody can tell me how to work out the mission strings.

Read through this, and then go here and hit Submit a File. However, for a first plugin, you may consider getting some free webspace and hosting it there... No offense, but there is really no need nor reason to fill up the addons pages with "first plugins".

~ SP

This post has been edited by SpacePirate : 10 September 2004 - 03:36 PM

Or you could always e-mail it to anyone who's interested. I run Nova on OS9, so if you want to send it to me, I'd be happy to check it out for you. Dont forget to include a ReadMe file explaining what the plug does. (picquilarius@yahoo.com)

Hey, don't forget the golden rule: include an email address in your readme's. Mods who are responsible for screening plug-ins to see whether or not they're worthy of being added to the addons are annoyed when the author doesn't put their email address in.

Coraxus, on Sep 12 2004, 05:30 PM, said:

Hey, don't forget the golden rule: include an email address in your readme's. Mods who are responsible for screening plug-ins to see whether or not they're worthy of being added to the addons are annoyed when the author doesn't put their email address in.
View Post

In fact, pipeline tends to go "GRRRRR!!" and delete your plugin if it's without an email address.

Okay, well, I need to add a few other things to the plugin... right now there's a planet and a system, and that's about it. I just need to add a few things to it and then it's set. And the thing is, i just need somebody who can help design a ship for me so I have my own ship.

Mazca, on Sep 14 2004, 01:07 AM, said:

In fact, pipeline tends to go "GRRRRR!!" and delete your plugin if it's without an email address.
View Post

I'd argue, but it's true. See the Nova web board... and the pinned topics.