Unable to upload file...

I got tired of having to search through all of Nova's GOVT files trying to decyfer the different Classes, Allies, and Enemies, so I made this handy dandy guide. However, I keep getting a "permission denied" message whenever I try to upload it. Anyone know whay this is? I can still download files, it just doesn't seem to want me to upload anything.

------------------
"En gris rumpa är fläsk, rök den och det blir skinka."
(A pig butt is meat, smoke it and it becomes ham.)
~ Sweedish Translation

Yeah, there's been problems lately apparently. It'll all get sorted out eventually though.

------------------
"The Macintosh may only have 10% of the market, but it is clearly the top 10%." — Douglas Adams

Ok, it seems to be fixed now.

------------------
~ Sweedish Translation

Originally posted by Picquilarius:
**Ok, it seems to be fixed now.

You need to resubmit it, with your email address. If you want, you may ask that the email address not be posted. How do I know this, you ask? There's a topic on the Nova board which has a list of all submitted plugins that pipeline deleted, along with the reason why. Your guide happens to be the latest entry. Required email addresses are a new rule pipeline required after he was put in charge of the add ons page.

------------------
Play Marathon again! (url="http://"http://source.bungie.org/")Aleph One.(/url) Ask me if you have a question or need help.

Originally posted by WraithSniper:
You need to resubmit it, with your email address. If you want, you may ask that the email address not be posted. How do I know this, you ask? There's a topic on the Nova board which has a list of all submitted plugins that pipeline deleted, along with the reason why. Your guide happens to be the latest entry. Required email addresses are a new rule pipeline required after he was put in charge of the add ons page.(/B)

Thanks, but I saw that too and resubmitted it already with the email address included.

------------------
~ Sweedish Translation