DiD: Another 'what am I supposed to do' question

First off, let me state that DiD is really neat and great job Rubber Ducky!
Second off, I'm slightly stuck..
I have the quests "Find Troll Central" and "Find Perugo". After talking to Harold, I go off to search the forest. First I stop by Fungus's hideout. Normal. The leader of the lightbreeze guild doesn't have anything to tell me. I did find trolls, but they were above the Order of the Crystal hideout, not helpful. I did not go over everything with a fine-toothed comb, not sure where to start again. Then I started going over to Troll Central. I went into the cave/temple/thing and killed several trolls, and then one came up and hit me with 100+ damage and I died. Probably should have taken my health potions or cast restore health. I have one piece of the sword but don't know what to do with it (besides look for the other parts). Hmm... learning tree?

Cryptic hint anyone?

------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

I'd just suggest looking carefully along the treeline in Perugo Forest, where you need to go isn't marked. I'd also suggest going there before hitting Troll Central. And yes, the trolls in troll central are not normal, they're slightly beefed up 😉

Cryptic enough? 🙂

MickyBIs

------------------
Who is John Galt?
"I've never heard maniacal laughter from a robot before. It's good to have brought something new and wonderful into the world"-(url="http://"http://freefall.purrsia.com/")Freefall(/url)

Uh, the troll that killed me was more then 'slightly' beefed up. The slightly beefed up trolls were not that bad.

That's not cryptic, but it encourages me, thanks.
------------------
They say that if you play a Windows Install CD backwords, you hear satanic messages. That's nothing; play it forward and it installs Windows.
--thanks to TBobMac

(This message has been edited by macmaxbh (edited 07-28-2003).)

For any of you that are stuck at this place, a hint:

Harold told you to go to two places--why don't you start your search in those squares? Also, the way IS marked by an arrow.

------------------
--thanks to TBobMac

(This message has been edited by macmaxbh (edited 08-07-2003).)