Outfit Deletion

I'm working on a small test plugin for the EVO port, and am having some very strange problems with fighters. I think these two are linked.

1.) When I assign the player a UE Carrier via the chär resource, it receives a fighter bay but no fighters.

2.) After I stock up on fighters and try to buy a custom outfit, the game removes the fighter bay.

I've checked absolutely everything I can think of. The debuglog was unhelpful, and reassigning the outfit to a normal weapon type (e.g. a blaze cannon) or a non-weapon (cargo modtype) had no effect. This is maddening - is this a known bug in Nova or the EVO port? It reminds me of the error when the engine removes weapons that have no corresponding oütf, but in this case the oütfs clearly exist.

-reg

------------------
"As a rule we believe as much as we can. We would believe everything if only we could."
~ William James

(This message has been edited by Regulus (edited 04-22-2004).)

Okay, a little research would have shown me that this is well known and there are fixes... Never mind.

-reg

------------------
"As a rule we believe as much as we can. We would believe everything if only we could."
~ William James