How do I take a pict from EV/O/N ...

(basic game or plug) to use in a landing picture (such as made from MojoWorld)?

~Tim ^_^

------------------
"Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted." --Fred Allen

Originally posted by CaptAceHarddrive:
**(basic game or plug) to use in a landing picture (such as made from MojoWorld)?

~Tim ^_^

**Not sure I understand your question. If you mean how do you take one of your pictures that you made, convert it to PICT format and put it into a graphical plug/game file with an ID that isn't already being used- then take the planet (spob resource) that you want to display it at and plug that ID (should be 10000 or higher, I believe) into the spob's landing pic field.

_bomb

------------------

Hey Bomb! Good to see ya!
Nope. I'm a MojoWorld user, and I would like to take one of the ship graphics from the game (or a plug) and attach it to a planetary/space picture. For example, I'd like to "create" a picture of a flight of Turbulence Abominations either passing over a planet or within the atmosphere of the planet using a pic from "Galvenic Pirates" (EVN) and a MojoWorld picture and combining the two to make a single picture. Have I further confused you? I can get the pic from the plug, but what I'm having trouble with is separating the ship from the background. Is there a mask of some type that I can use in PSP to separate the ship from the rest of the picture?

C'ya!
~Tim ^_^

------------------
"Hanging is too good for a man who makes puns; he should be drawn and quoted." --Fred Allen