PoG with MacOSX

I downloaded Damsels to try (haven't played PoG since I upgraded to Jaguar) and realized after playing for a while that I couldn't save the game. After taking out plug-ins, still having the problem and confirming that it saves in Classic, I read about the problem in FAQs on the web board.
Can't believe the developer hasn't fixed it after so many months.

------------------

Originally posted by jackg4:
**I downloaded Damsels to try (haven't played PoG since I upgraded to Jaguar) and realized after playing for a while that I couldn't save the game. After taking out plug-ins, still having the problem and confirming that it saves in Classic, I read about the problem in FAQs on the web board.
Can't believe the developer hasn't fixed it after so many months.

You're right, PoG 1.02 doesn't save under Jaguar. It can still save, but can't create a new file. If you are saving for the first time in the current game, copy any file and call it "anything.pog". You can substitute "anything" for anything else, but it must end with .pog. To save again in the same game, just save over the current file.

------------------
I didn't know what to put
here, so I just put this
down.

After saving the game in Classic, I was able to play and save (replace) it in MacOSX (which plays faster/smoother on my G4), but I'm disappointed with Beenox, if they are the ones who need to fix the problem.

------------------