Interesting Rockbarrier Trick

info(1)
If it has a non-0 number in it the barrier is shorter.
I discovered this while trying to make a barrier that can be opened by two buttons. That idea came from the fact it can be done with rock chutes, as seen on Eastern Reaches with the catapult.

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Sorry to burst your bubble but I knew that 😉

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

(quote)Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**Sorry to burst your bubble but I knew that;)

------------------
"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."
"I think 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' is pretty universal."
Is Dubya thinking of eliminating the death penalty, or just being hypocritical about abortion?

Yeah, other than that I knew about it as well so he couldn't totally monopolize it =P

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Originally posted by Bob the Mediocre:
**Well I didn't. And now we can use that in OBW instead of you monopolizing it.;)

Not that it's that important...

------------------
“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**Not that it's that important...

Good point. I've only used it once, and then I took it out 'cause I made the ceiling higher.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

I wonder if negative numbers would make it taller.

------------------
Quote ViaVoice, "Hal Cohen help build Satam sand scratch a flat surface scratches that some scratch that scratches that scratch facts scratcher wraked this scratched tax costs tax this. " Is this ViaVoiceian?

Originally posted by ferazel_09:
**I wonder if negative numbers would make it taller.

NOW we're on to something...

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

unfortunately this dosn't work, ANY non 0 number will make the barrior take 2 block spaces instead of 3, negitive numbers will do the same as positive :frown: