Okay, that's REALLY freaky...

I was testing out The Steelworks after going through an hour of downloading Ferazel over and over and sorting through the endless amounts of 'Ferazel's Wand World Data' s to find The Steelworks. And when I finally got to test it out, the ground wasn't solid :eek: ! I fell right through it! HEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!! :frown:

------------------

Go to the menu next to the "World" Menu (forgot it's name, should be the fourth) and click on "Define FG tiles." 0 is floor, 2 is celing, 1 and 3 are walls, they should be in numerical order, but if not look with MASCOT in the original world file for more.

------------------
"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."
"I think 'Thou Shalt Not Kill' is pretty universal."
Is Dubya thinking of eliminating the death penalty, or just being hypocritical about abortion?

The define FG tiles should look like this.
Posted Image
Note that the diagonal corner tiles are defined. The handy thing about this is that it automatically fills in the appropriate corner when you Fill Visible Walls (command-F, Tiles menu).

Oh yeah about about your sorting through your world datas.
I have a "maps" folder, in which I have a folder for each world, "Default", "Andrew's World", "Basic Nothingness", etc. Convenient for sorting them. But also you need to put the name of the world in its Comments. Otherwise if you forget which world you're using you have to bother to figure out which one it is so you know where to put it.

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse

Originally posted by Kanddak:
**(...)

If I was a moderator, I'd give you a Karma raise on the spot.
That's the first time someone's thought of doing a screenshot of that.

------------------
“If we do nothing, new technologies will give the government new automatic surveillance capabilities that Stalin could never have dreamed of. The only way to hold the line on privacy in the information age is strong cryptography.” - Phil Zimmermann
USE PGP! | (url="http://"http://www.pgpi.com")www.pgpi.com(/url)

Thank you 😃

Side note: Wonder what FG tiles 48-49 and 58-77 do? Perhaps I'll experiment with those later.

------------------
The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance. --Socrates
Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up. --Thomas Edison
Lack of will power has caused more failure than lack of intelligence or ability. -- Flowers A. Newhouse