Got an Idea

I havwe agreat idea (as the subject implies) and I need help putting it to physical form. I haven't made a plug before, and I don't think I'd be too good at it, but I hvae an idea that I honestly think will be a hit. If someone who has lots of experiance creating large add-on storylines to the EVN universe would contact me, we coould figure this out.

In case you are curious, I have been creating a plot involving the LPAD station, big and small explosions, two new ships, and the Pyro Corporation. Many other things involved as well. This is starting to look like a bad classifieds ad.

------------------
-Drew
"Marge, don'd discourage the boy from weaseling out of things. It's what seperates us from the animals. Except the weasel."
-Homer Simpson

Originally posted by fchsjv4:
**I havwe agreat idea (as the subject implies) and I need help putting it to physical form. I haven't made a plug before, and I don't think I'd be too good at it, but I hvae an idea that I honestly think will be a hit. If someone who has lots of experiance creating large add-on storylines to the EVN universe would contact me, we coould figure this out.

In case you are curious, I have been creating a plot involving the LPAD station, big and small explosions, two new ships, and the Pyro Corporation. Many other things involved as well. This is starting to look like a bad classifieds ad.

So, what's your idea? The LPAD station fires two new ships at the Pyro Corporation, which explodes in big and small explosions?

That would be a good plug!

------------------
I'm president of the United States and I refuse to eat broccoli! - George H. W. Bush
If the opposite of pro is con, then the opposite of progress is Congress!
(url="http://"http://www.tashian.com/multibabel/")Lost in Translation(/url)

laughs Something like that.

I was thinking more along the lines of tying in reativation of LPAD and the research facilities there, a new way of fueling ships, a new prototype ship to test the engine, and a mass produced one available tothoe wit han exotic ships/weapons license. The big/small explosions would be new weapons and the exploding engine in the first prototype ship, and a new weapon discovered while creating the ships.

Pyro Corp. is there to be a butt and interfere (a heck of alot might I add) with all projects, and to try and destroy the staion again. It sounds much, much, much better in the document I created with the entire storyline in it.

------------------
-Drew
"Marge, don'd discourage the boy from weaseling out of things. It's what seperates us from the animals. Except the weasel."
-Homer Simpson