Win Slayer plug...

I'm curious about how one converts "slayer.rez" into a plug that Mac NOVA will recognize...

------------------
"If your armor is >70% after battle, you are not a true warrior" -Me
"God does not play dice" -Albert Einstein
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." -Albert Einstein
Et je dirai: "C'est la vie!"

Originally posted by phoenix9000:
**I'm curious about how one converts "slayer.rez" into a plug that Mac NOVA will recognize...

There already is a mac version of that plugin, the plugin needs to be made on a mac, then converted to the windows version.
Just look through the add ons, it's already in there somewhere.

------------------
Downloading EV: Nova for Windows and great plugins from Internet: Free, excluding Internet access costs.
Registering EV: Nova for Windows: $30.
Finally being able to play EV on your Windows computer: Priceless.
There are some things that Windows users couldn't buy. For those, there are Window's ports.

Well, what do I have to do to convert between Mac and Win? I'm a developer ya know...

------------------
"Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity." -Albert Einstein

**Well, what do I have to do to convert between Mac and Win? I'm a developer ya know...

Use the converter program that comes with Windows Nova, or if not that, then I don't know.

------------------
Downloading EV: Nova for Windows and great plugins from Internet: Free, excluding Internet access costs.
Registering EV: Nova for Windows: $30.
Finally being able to play EV on your Windows computer: Priceless.
There are some things that Windows users couldn't buy. For those, there are Window's ports.

I don't have Windows...

------------------

**I don't have Windows...

Then you obviously don't want the windows version of the plugin. As WraithSniper said, it was originally a Mac plugin, so you shouldn't have any problems. It's just the Windows users who have to convert Mac plugins into a format that Windows can use.

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."
(url="http://"http://htf.mondominishows.com/valentine/main.asp?seed=7375&serial;=214877")The funniest valentine I've ever gotten.(/url)

What I am trying to say is that I want to save the users of my plug(s) the worry of converting...

------------------