Need a little help with plug-in making

I'm having a problem. This is my first attempt to do some plug-in making. So here goes, in EVN I have just added a station to a system. I've solved every other problem myself but I'm lost on this one.
When I land on the station the BBS only has missions to itself, eg: You are on earth, you go to the BBS and all the missions say "Delivery to Earth", "Pick up 2 tons of artwork on Earth and deliver it to Earth by 2175 AD", etc.
Any Advice would be appreciated. Thanks

------------------
The only thing we have
to fear is fear itself, and
6 foot prehistoric
chickens.

A small note:
This seems to be affecting all planets and stations. I have no idea what i could have changed to cause this.

------------------
The only thing we have
6 foot prehistoric
chickens.

Nibbs, welcome to the boards. I can't really say that I know what you did to EVN to make it do that, but I do recommend using the "Edit" button to change a previous post if you have to add something small, or correct an error. Double posting is generally frowned upon (not to say that I wasn't guilty of doing the same thing) on these boards.

Oh, and it would be easier to diagnose your problem if we could see this plug so we can examine it more closely. If you have webspace that allows for external linking, try making the plug available to us by using the "( URL=http://...)...(/URL)" tags.

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

(This message has been edited by what_is_the_matrix (edited 04-20-2003).)

Thank for the welcome what_is_the_matrix, and thanks for the pointer about the "Edit" feature.
The problem seems to have fixed itself. After much pondering and changing of numbers, and changing back of numbers, I re-wrote it exactly the same and it still didn't work. So, I restarted my computer and had nothing else running and suddenly the plug worked right. Oh well. The plug is just Paint Station Prime with another station in the Aurora system, a new landing pic that doesn't look like it was skribled on by a 5 year old and a couple spelling mistake fixes.

------------------
The only thing we have
6 foot prehistoric
chickens.

Congratulations! I'm glad you figured it out.

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."