HELP!

I'm trying to make my own levels, but now i'm stuck with water; I get the water look but when I go in it it is just normal--you don't float. What do I do?

------------------

Try editing the tiles, they should have a certain code, 207 or something. To find out what they should be check an existing level. I am sorry I can't tell you I am away from my computer.

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

BG tiles:
200 = water
201 = acid
202 = lava
203 = health stuff
204 = quicksand

hope that helps, other common BG tiles are:
160 = rocks/ platforms
and
400 to 449 are background wall tiles

You need to go into "Define BG tiles..." menu, and enter the values they gave for water for the water tiles.

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

In case any of you care what I think, I find its (b)much(b/) easier to copy an existing level and drain it of sprites and tiles rather than re-define tile files. Make sure you pick a level with the same background though, or you'll have to figure out global tint and crap. (If you're using a custom background, simply choose a level with the best guess for color sceme.)

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

Please read the FAQ. That's what it's there for: to keep you from having to answer in complete sentences.

------------------
MAGNETIC POEM #14.4 (1/3/00)
love is
the searching below
one's tiny expecations

Sorry, spamguy. I downloaded the FAQ and it was useful. I have another problem, though. The brighteness of the level is too dark, the FAQ said somthing about the info field (0), but I don't know how you tell which info field you are editing is. (except in Exta Level info; where it is printed beside it.). HELP!

------------------