Graphics/Story needed

I am putting my services in plug-in making available to anybody who cares. I have no skill in writing good stories or making graphics, but I can do just about everything else required to make a good, high quality plugin. I am somewhat of a perfectionist in the way I do things. I will not rest until it's perfect. Let me know if you are interested.

------------------
Not all who wander are lost.

Well, Psycho, I may have an offer for you.

Lately I have had an urge to do another TC, but I refuse to start it until I finish Robotech. However, I did manage to write 8 pages of backstory and come up with a bunch of original ideas. I would love to make this plug- I just can't be the major creator, at least until I finish my current project. I'll e-mail you the idea/story file, just tell me if you are interested.

------------------
~Charlie

Originally posted by Masamune:
**Well, Psycho, I may have an offer for you.

Lately I have had an urge to do another TC, but I refuse to start it until I finish Robotech. However, I did manage to write 8 pages of backstory and come up with a bunch of original ideas. I would love to make this plug- I just can't be the major creator, at least until I finish my current project. I'll e-mail you the idea/story file, just tell me if you are interested.

When do we start? I love that story. It will be a challenge, but I'm up for it. That story is very very well written. I look forward to working with you!

------------------

Thanks for the compliment.

We can start anytime- since my current plug is waiting on graphics and the rest of the script, I can work on this one in the meantime I decided (I just can't let myself drop the other one, it deserves to be finished.)

The rest, I believe, is best handled off the board.

I would be happy to help with that TC if you want me to. My E-mail is Starbridge42@hotmail.com.

By the way is that Robotech that used to be on TV? That Macross was based on? If it is and you're looking for someone to help I'd be only to happy to help.

Originally posted by Starbridge42:
**I would be happy to help with that TC if you want me to. My E-mail is Starbridge42@hotmail.com.

By the way is that Robotech that used to be on TV? That Macross was based on? If it is and you're looking for someone to help I'd be only to happy to help.**

Can you do graphics?

------------------

Originally posted by P-Psycho:
**Can you do graphics?

Depends. I am learning to use Strata 3d so i reckon I'll know how to make ships pretty soon (say a week or two). I can make Splash Screens, News Nets and Interfaces. I also have a great deal of knowledge about Robotech. i have Beta tested over 15 plugins. So I have a fair bit of experience.

Originally posted by Starbridge42:
**I would be happy to help with that TC if you want me to. My E-mail is Starbridge42@hotmail.com.

By the way is that Robotech that used to be on TV? That Macross was based on? If it is and you're looking for someone to help I'd be only to happy to help.**

Actually, Macross was the original TV show that aired in Japan. Robotech was based on Super Dimension Fortress Macross (first generation), Super Dimension Cavalry Southern Cross (second generation), and Genesis Climber Mospeada (third generation). The three separate series were combined in America under the combined name Robotech, so that the shows could be syndicated. (information taken from (url="http://"http://www.robotech.com)")www.robotech.com)(/url)

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

matrix, you are well informed. However, my plug is actually based on The Sentinels, which exists only in the novels (Written by a collaboration of Carl Macek, the producer of Robotech in America, and a ghost writer whose name I can't recall) a three-episode OAV series, and in comic book form, so it's not what most people are familiar with. The human mecha is from 3rd gen Mospeada, but all the enemy races are present, FYI.

Starbridge, I'd love your help on the Robotech plug- I'll get a hold of you by e-mail. For the new plug, I couldn't say- between me and psycho, the resource work is handled- we just need a graphics guy or two. Which reminds me, I should start a new topic advertising that...

------------------
~Charlie

Originally posted by P-Psycho:
**When do we start? I love that story. It will be a challenge, but I'm up for it. That story is very very well written. I look forward to working with you!

If you guys need help with the story at all let me know. I can Iron it out add somthing and what not.. Just let me know.

------------------
Kick start the golden generator Sweet talk but don't intimidate her Can't stop the gods from engineering Feel no need for any interfering Your image in the dictionary
This life is more than ordinary ~ RHCP

Originally posted by iaqua:
**If you guys need help with the story at all let me know. I can Iron it out add somthing and what not.. Just let me know.

We've got the story and coding covered, we just need somebody for graphics.

------------------

Wait, P, don't scare him off- we can always use people for more story.

Iaqua, this plug, if it goes the way I envision, will be very, very open ended. We have a setting, and then a bunch of small stories take place inside that setting. As I see it, writing a mission string will involve writing a short story, choose-your-own-adventure style, and then translating that into missions. Completing any one, or even a whole bunch, of mission strings does not necessarily "complete" the plug, but only affects your options as you move forward- so the stories are only slightly intertwined. If this kind of writing interests you, then I'll extend a welcome aboard.

------------------
~Charlie

**Wait, P, don't scare him off- we can always use people for more story.

Iaqua, this plug, if it goes the way I envision, will be very, very open ended. We have a setting, and then a bunch of small stories take place inside that setting. As I see it, writing a mission string will involve writing a short story, choose-your-own-adventure style, and then translating that into missions. Completing any one, or even a whole bunch, of mission strings does not necessarily "complete" the plug, but only affects your options as you move forward- so the stories are only slightly intertwined. If this kind of writing interests you, then I'll extend a welcome aboard.

It interest me if I interest you. iso@gundamwing.net contact me there. Let me know what you want me to do and I will do it 😄 Oh and if you want a example of some of my work let me know via email. Storys that is or writing skills.

------------------
Kick start the golden generator Sweet talk but don't intimidate her Can't stop the gods from engineering Feel no need for any interfering Your image in the dictionary
This life is more than ordinary ~ RHCP