Weapon Glow

I have a problem with weapon glow on this ship i'm messing around with. It uses two beam weapons as its primary weapons and it has a weapon glow. I've made it so it shots the beam for 30 frames, then stops (to reload), and fires again. But for some reason, the weapon glow doesn't go away after the beam stops firing, whether or not you hold down the fire button. It's not a problem with the shän, cause when you first enter the ship the glow isn't there until you press the fire button, but then it doesn't go away.

Any ideas? Thanks 🙂

------------------
Hail Pougan!

Originally posted by Pougan:
**I have a problem with weapon glow on this ship i'm messing around with. It uses two beam weapons as its primary weapons and it has a weapon glow. I've made it so it shots the beam for 30 frames, then stops (to reload), and fires again. But for some reason, the weapon glow doesn't go away after the beam stops firing, whether or not you hold down the fire button. It's not a problem with the shän, cause when you first enter the ship the glow isn't there until you press the fire button, but then it doesn't go away.

Any ideas? Thanks 🙂

Actually, it is a problem with the shän. You need to set the glow fade out high enough so that it that it doesn't stay on.

------------------