Trolls' Lair

While attempting to find the North Gidolan Tunnel from memory, I found the Trolls' Lair. Before anyone asks, yes I did use the search function, and yes, I do know that this has been brought up before. The most recent mention of it I found was from early 2002.

From the Plains of Endless Winds Tunnel Enterance, head 1 S, 1 W, 1 S, 1 W to get to the Trolls' Lair. There are lots of trolls there, and a big cave with many more trolls, and gold. By cleansing the cave, I earned ~2500 experience points. I am almost positive that neither Trinity, nor the stock game, nor Spells Expander require you to journey there, unless that is where the Staff of Lordship is found.... I still haven't found that thing, after months of trying.

Lit Nerd

------------------
Could it be both on fire and a software problem?
"And now, for something completely different."

(This message has been edited by Lit Nerd (edited 01-19-2003).)

Originally posted by Lit Nerd:
While attempting to find the North Gidolan Tunnel from memory, I found the Trolls' Lair. ... I am almost positive that neither Trinity, nor the stock game, nor Spells Expander require you to journey there, unless that is where the Staff of Lordship is found.... I still haven't found that thing, after months of trying.

Hi Lit Nerd. The only reason for going there is, as you say, for experience and gold. The Staff of Lordship is not just lying around somewhere where "anyone" could find it. To claim it, you have to use intuition or experimentation. I don't put hints for this item on the forum here but you may e-mail me for a hint if you want it. Please write "spells hint" in the subject line if you do so.

BTW, if you killed all the trolls on the top level, you gain 2365 experience points, and 3245 experience points are available in the cave. I think there are 27 gold or goodie locations in the cave as well. 🙂 ~RD

------------------
My Doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song - so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.
The (url="http://"http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rduckfwj/pog/mapnotes.html")Kingdom of Garendall(/url) sectional map is easily printed from gif format pages.
Find those areas you missed the first time around. You'll want to explore those hidden areas now made accessible with Spells Expander.