Deimos Rising Ships

I am messing around with the Deimos rising ships and Photoshop trying to make them into Nova sprites. If this ever works right, who would I credit with the original graphic (I got it from the Deimos Rising Survival Guide thing)

------------------
"Oh my God Joe, its Rand he cleansed the taint, oh my God"- Jared Phillips on the 9th book in the Wheel of Time series.

Originally posted by Lumpy the Elf:
**I am messing around with the Deimos rising ships and Photoshop trying to make them into Nova sprites. If this ever works right, who would I credit with the original graphic (I got it from the Deimos Rising Survival Guide thing)

Why don't you sellect "about Deimos rising" in the apple menu when on the menu screen and list everyone important there.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'
Now lobbest thou thy keyboard towards thy monitor, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Rogue Thoughts: reorganizing for a new season near you.

Originally posted by ArcAngel Counterstrike:
**Why don't you sellect "about Deimos rising" in the apple menu when on the menu screen and list everyone important there.

ok thanks

------------------
"Oh my God Joe, its Rand he cleansed the taint, oh my God"- Jared Phillips on the 9th book in the Wheel of Time series.

Is this going to be a plug for Nova?

------------------
Altough PC's are the most popular comp in the world. My outlook on this is that it can be imagined that PC's will one day be uterlly anihhilated,terminated, abliterated, flamed, or simply Liqufied!

Originally posted by U.S. Orion:
Is this going to be a plug for Nova?

Originally posted by Lumpy the Elf:
I am messing around with the Deimos rising ships and Photoshop trying to make them into Nova sprites.

------------------
Ecky- ecky- ecky- ecky- pikang- zoop- boing- goodem- zoo- owli- zhiv'
Now lobbest thou thy keyboard towards thy monitor, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
Rogue Thoughts: reorganizing for a new season near you.

Originally posted by U.S. Orion:
**Is this going to be a plug for Nova?

I'm probably not going to release it, becuase i just realized, I suck at modeling... Anyway trying to copy and paste into photoshops didn't work to good either. I spent about an hour on it (engine glow and everything) then merged layers. When I inserted them into Resedit I found that one frame was off and my ship really screwed up. And let it be known to all that im lazy, really lazy. So I tried again but a different way and that didn't work.. so i gave up. Vaporware. Yes i said vaporware. Until i get bored some day.

------------------