Res-Edit Confusion

Ok. SO i downloaded NovaTools and all its counterparts. I copy-pasted all of the things from nova-tools into the res-edit prefrences folder. I went to go start up res-edit and it said something about an error -48 and that it would revert back to default prefrences. Whats going on??? Any help?

------------------
I dont need inteligence pills...because i dont know what they are...but i will put anything into my mouth that is given too me, whether it belongs there or not.

Originally posted by Melted-OxYgEn:
**Ok. SO i downloaded NovaTools and all its counterparts. I copy-pasted all of the things from nova-tools into the res-edit prefrences folder. I went to go start up res-edit and it said something about an error -48 and that it would revert back to default prefrences. Whats going on??? Any help?

Attempt re-installation.

------------------
"The best revenge is a life well lived." -My father

Ok. Thank you...so i got that working. But now ive got another problem. In NovaData1, when i look at the ships..they all come up in hex. Whats up with that? Its also the same deal when i go to look at weapons and stuff

------------------
I dont need inteligence pills...because i dont know what they are...but i will put anything into my mouth that is given too me, whether it belongs there or not.

(This message has been edited by Melted-OxYgEn (edited 09-16-2002).)

Originally posted by Melted-OxYgEn:
**Ok. Thank you...so i got that working. But now ive got another problem. In NovaData1, when i look at the ships..they all come up in hex. Whats up with that? Its also the same deal when i go to look at weapons and stuff

Re-download NovaTools and re-install. This happens sometimes when not everything is copied over.

------------------

P-Psycho is right. It happened to me

------------------
SQUEEK

Originally posted by Death of Rats:
**P-Psycho is right. It happened to me

😉

------------------