Mugabi and Destiny port

Does anyone wish to port the mugabi and destiney to nova 'cause it would make a great nova plug
i am happy to do it with help from a few people
so what do you think?

------------------
I'm desperately trying to
figure out why
kamikaze pilots wore
helmets.

If you do get at team togather to port it, I have a few suggestions (having played most of it)

1. Make sure you contact the author (assuming it isn't you) and get permission.

2)Please, adjust the game play a little bit. The twin fighter is nearly invincible, and the alien ships take forever to kill without really challenging you. If you are the author, don't take offense to this. Those were probablt the best graphics I've seen on a pre-nova engine, and you also had some really cool innovations. If the gameplay were a little better, it would be a really awesome plug.

I don't mean to be a jerk here; I'm just trying to give some feedback.

------------------
Cuz I'm a 21st Century Digital Boy
I don't know the Monty Python but I've got a lotta toys
My daddy is a Renegade, his name is Hellcat Helian
Wait a second...

...or you could just wait for PortAuthority to come out. Then it's a simple drag and drop conversion.

------------------
"The day microsoft makes something that doesn't suck will be the day they make vacuum cleaners." -White Lightning

no i am not the author
thanks for the feedback

anyway p-pschco i don't really get what port authority does
i know that it converts the plugs to nova but would it make all the nessery changes likew the wormholes and what about rleds ad rle8s
anyway it probably has a long way to go before it comes out

------------------
I'm desperately trying to
figure out why
kamikaze pilots wore
helmets.

I believe that the author of "Mugabe & Destiny" was Gandalf. Haven't seen him post in a very long time.

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.evula.com/jokes/world_history.html")The World According To Students(/url)

Here's Gandalf's e-mail according to his user profile: mkloppers@shaw.ca

This is likely to be outdated, but it's a place to start.

------------------
Cuz I'm a 21st Century Digital Boy
I don't know the Monty Python but I've got a lotta toys
My daddy is a Renegade, his name is Hellcat Helian
Wait a second...