Fighter Bay Problems

I'm making a plugin for EVN that adds bays for a lot more ships (e.g. Rebel Thunderhead, Lightning) and there's one thing I can't work out: How do you make the only two ships per bay (e.g. if you have one bay you can buy two ships but if you have two bays you can buy four ships)? I guess it's something to do with the 'contribute' and 'require' fields but I can't work out what.

------------------
-Admiral-of-the-Fleet Slathkill II
We do not know what lies around the next bend on the information superhighway. All we know for certain is that when we finally get there, we won't have enough RAM.

Originally posted by Admiral Slathkill II:
**I'm making a plugin for EVN that adds bays for a lot more ships (e.g. Rebel Thunderhead, Lightning) and there's one thing I can't work out: How do you make the only two ships per bay (e.g. if you have one bay you can buy two ships but if you have two bays you can buy four ships)? I guess it's something to do with the 'contribute' and 'require' fields but I can't work out what.

run a search. There is something similar under the name "Increase Max Difficulties" I think.

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

In the Outfit Resource there is a '"max"f ield". This indicates the max number of the outfit the player can buy.

In The Weap Resource there is a "max ammo" filed. This indicates the max number of ammo per weapon.

Ex. The Pirate Viper
Pirate Viper Mod max: 9999
In the Pirate Viper bay Weap resource Ammo Max: 2

This allows the player to own only two pirate vipers per bay.
Oh and the Mod 27 problems (the above post) has nothing to do with it.

That should clear things up
Evade

------------------
Despite the high cost of living, It remains popular.

(This message has been edited by Evade (edited 08-11-2002).)

Originally posted by Evade:
**In the Outfit Resource there is a '"max"f ield". This indicates the max number of the outfit the player can buy.

In The Weap Resource there is a "max ammo" filed. This indicates the max number of ammo per weapon.

Ex. The Pirate Viper
Pirate Viper Mod max: 9999
In the Pirate Viper bay Weap resource Ammo Max: 2

That should clear things up
Evade

D'oh. Never thought of that. Thanks.

------------------
-Admiral-of-the-Fleet Slathkill II
We do not know what lies around the next bend on the information superhighway. All we know for certain is that when we finally get there, we won't have enough RAM.