Need one custom ship

Hi, I'm making we are making a plug called EVN: Invasion wich will add new major storline. There will be a final showdown fight. And I need one very big ship to make the enemy fly in .(some sort of mega -carrier). I have lightwave but I'm still a beginner so I'm asking the help of a grafics designer to make this ship. You will be mentioned in the descrpition and in the plug(possebly on the splash screen). And I will make you fly around in nova (like atmos).

Post if your interested and/or mail me at : dreamqs@hotmail.com

Thanks, 🙂

------------------
One for ALL, ALL for
one

Originally posted by Entarus:
Hi, I'm making we are making a plug called EVN: Invasion wich will add new major storline. There will be a final showdown fight. And I need one very big ship to make the enemy fly in .(some sort of mega -carrier). I have lightwave but I'm still a beginner so I'm asking the help of a grafics designer to make this ship...

The more you use LighWave, (or any other application, for that matter) the better you'll get at it. If I were you, I'd just start modeling, and see what happens. If you like it, good. If not, at least you got some experience.

If you really want a ship by someone else, describing what you want might help. Also keep in mind that they won't necessarily be a better artist then you.

------------------