EV/N Fighter Bay Problem

I have created a Civilian Fighter Bay in a cheat plugin I am doing (for learning purposes). However, I have encountered the problem that if I ever buy an outfit, all my fighters disappear. I have been unable to find any resource conflicts, so I am at a loss to explain it. Any ideas?

Update: They only disappear if they are docked. If they are flying around instead, they stay where they are. Email me if you would like to see the plugin.

<edit: added update. /edit>
------------------
"Always listen to the experts. They will tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."
- The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
There are things more annoying than using MS Windows... but I can never remember what they are.

(This message has been edited by Ringwraith (edited 08-07-2002).)

Originally posted by Ringwraith:
**I have created a Civilian Fighter Bay in a cheat plugin I am doing (for learning purposes). However, I have encountered the problem that if I ever buy an outfit, all my fighters disappear. I have been unable to find any resource conflicts, so I am at a loss to explain it. Any ideas?

Update: They only disappear if they are docked. If they are flying around instead, they stay where they are. Email me if you would like to see the plugin.

<edit: added update. /edit>**

did you remember to make an outfit for your fighters/bay?

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Originally posted by what_is_the_matrix:
**did you remember to make an outfit for your fighters/bay?

Matrix

I have an outfit for my bay and my fighters... they are probably resourced wrong. But I am unsure how.

<edit: I figured it out. I had the weapon resourced wrong. Stupid... /edit>
------------------
"Always listen to the experts. They will tell you what can't be done, and why. Then do it."
- The Notebooks of Lazarus Long
There are things more annoying than using MS Windows... but I can never remember what they are.

(This message has been edited by Ringwraith (edited 08-07-2002).)