Increase Item Max Problem?

I am currently trying to create a outfit that increases the maximum number of another outfit to four so here's how I've got it set up now:

Outfit ID 129: ModType1: Increase item Max: (In Field) 128
Max # 2 ; Contribute A1

Outfit ID 128: ModType1: Weapon: (In Field) 128
Max # 2 ; Require A1

The problem is that when I play the plug in I can only purchase two of outfit 128 no matter how many of outfit 129 I have.
So my question is does increase item max (mod value 27?) not work (like v1.0.0 clear legal record) or have I done something wrong?

Sorry if have not conveyed the problem properly but I'm in a bit of a rush :frown: .

------------------
"I don't know what weapons World War Three will be fought with, but World War four will be fought with sticks and stones."
-- Albert Einstein

Originally posted by Al Coholic:
So my question is does increase item max (mod value 27?) not work (like v1.0.0 clear legal record) or have I done something wrong?
(/B)

A: Mod 27 does not work(yet). According to Matt it "sometimes" doesn't work, implying that 'sometimes' it does. I have yet to discover such an occurance.

Evade
P.S. Try using search next time!

------------------
Despite the high cost of living, It remains popular.

Thanks for the help.

Would anyone know what other modtypes don't work? I'd like to avoid them at the moment.

------------------
"I don't know what weapons World War Three will be fought with, but World War four will be fought with sticks and stones."
-- Albert Einstein

Try Using SEARCH!!!

But no every thing else seems to work.

------------------
Despite the high cost of living, It remains popular.