Outfit Pics

For some reason no matter what I do, certain outfit pictures won't show up (I'm talking about the small ones that appear on the left side of the screen, not the big ones on the right when you click on it). They won't even show up for ships I design on the purchase screen. I've tried putting them in with EV Edit, EVOGod, and ResEdit, but nothing will work. Can any body tell me, from scratch, how to put in pictures? I've made plug-ins plenty of times before, but in this area I'm totally lost.

You can also email me here (url="http://"mailto:M51DPS@lacrosse.com")mailto:M51DPS@lacrosse.com(/url)M51DPS@lacrosse.com

Originally posted by Irkan Drone S-813-74:
**For some reason no matter what I do, certain outfit pictures won't show up (I'm talking about the small ones that appear on the left side of the screen, not the big ones on the right when you click on it). They won't even show up for ships I design on the purchase screen. I've tried putting them in with EV Edit, EVOGod, and ResEdit, but nothing will work. Can any body tell me, from scratch, how to put in pictures? I've made plug-ins plenty of times before, but in this area I'm totally lost.

You can also email me here mailto:M51DPS@lacrosse.comM51DPS@lacrosse.com**

Originally posted by Irkan Drone S-813-74:
**For some reason no matter what I do, certain outfit pictures won't show up (I'm talking about the small ones that appear on the left side of the screen, not the big ones on the right when you click on it). They won't even show up for ships I design on the purchase screen. I've tried putting them in with EV Edit, EVOGod, and ResEdit, but nothing will work. Can any body tell me, from scratch, how to put in pictures? I've made plug-ins plenty of times before, but in this area I'm totally lost.

You can also email me here mailto:M51DPS@lacrosse.comM51DPS@lacrosse.com**