Another of my Requests for Beta Testers

Hi.

I would first like to thank everyone who has teted and given me feedback on my various plugins. You guys have been great!

However, I am once again in need of beta testers for one of my plugins. This one is a modification on the Rebel storyline, making it more interesting. It incorperates my RebelSideMissionsFix1.0 plugin, which makes it easier to get the Rebel side missions. It also incorperates my RebelLink plugin (which is still in beta). This adds a link from the Vell-os stroyline to the Rebel one. The last this this plugin does is it changes the second to last mission in the Rebel string. Instead of you going to pick up the Rebel leaders, you now get to lead an attack on the Bureau HQ. I did this because everyone was saying how boring the Rebel string was and how it lacked any real combat. If you would like to test it, please leave your e-mail. If you were a tester for Rebel Link and would like to test this, feel free to leave your e-mail again.

Thanks in advance!

------------------
I do not smirk. But if I did, this would be an excellent opportunity to do so.

Count me in.
I tested your others, and I really like what you did with the storyline!

jwfinnegan@attbi.com

Joe

------------------

Glad to have you onboard! I've made some additions to the plugin, so it is a bit different. This new version will be giong out in a few minutes. See the readme.

------------------
I do not smirk. But if I did, this would be an excellent opportunity to do so.

I'll beta test it!!!!

------------------
If I lived in paradise I'd take a vacation to hell to cure my depression.
-DeadBeat

Check out me new Plug-in project. I would gladly welcome your plot additons in my plug