Quick ncb Question

Just to confirm a rumor --

Capturing a ship and selecting it as your primary ship...does this also set the OnPurchase bit?

In other words, if I wanted to reinforce the idea that a particular gövt does not want you flying any ships but their own, but still want you to be able to capture enemy ships, would this be a way to check to see if the player is flying one of that gövt's ships or not?

------------------

I've heard that OnPurchase will be executed, but I've not tested it personally.

A.

------------------
There is a place, where these creatures of phenominal power exist. I went their once, and walked as they did, and studied them. Only then did I understand why we act as we do. - From the, "Guidebook to Humans", Antigan Military pamphlet

I am almost sure that this does work, but to test capture a Class A Starbridge, and see if you can buy the sigma starbridge upgrade on earth with it, if you can then it works...But I am almost sure that it does.
Joe

------------------

Originally posted by jdh545:
**I am almost sure that this does work, but to test capture a Class A Starbridge, and see if you can buy the sigma starbridge upgrade on earth with it, if you can then it works...But I am almost sure that it does.
Joe

I'm afraid not, the Chrome Valk availability is set via the Contribute/Require fields. I can't think of any other way to test it ingame. However, it should be quite simple to create a plug to test it.

------------------
If you aren't fired with enthusiasm, you'll be fired with enthusiasm.
-Vince Lombardi