I'm back on my feet

To the people I promised I'd make graphics for, I'm sorry, my hard drive broke and I lost all my email so I don't know who you are or what you want. But now I'm back up and running. Here's what I can do for you graphically-disabled people:

Ships: I can do top-down or angled ships for EV or EVO. Since I don't know anything about the Nova format, I won't be doing Nova ships for a while. So don't ask me for Nova ships

Weapons/Outfits: I can do those, yup yup. Weapons would also come with the weapon animations of course.

Planets: Actually I'm not really sure about them yet. I need to register LunarCell (or get a copy from my half-brother) first, but I can do some cheap-ish ones in Infini-D.

Landing scenes: I just got a copy of Bryce 4 so I can do landing scenes... OHH YEAHH! 🙂

Anything Else: Well, ask and ye may recieve. I don't really know what else people might want (icons, loading screens, whatever), but there's no harm in asking.

SGE: Power, Glory, Action - The iMac!

Divals

------------------
Never, ever argue with a conservative. They'll pull you down to their level and then beat you with experience and lack of logic.
Ever wonder if illiterate people get the full effect of alphabet soup?
(url="http://"mailto:micahg@microserve.net")mailto:micahg@microserve.net(/url)micahg@microserve.net