Spells hint

To whom it may concern:

I have received an e-mail with a request for a spells hint. I happily replied, however the reply was refused by the person's mail server for the reason stated: "Your ISP has been blocked for instances of SPAM" To be able to receive my answer to your e-mail I think you will have to put my e-mail address in your address book. Then your server will recognize that I am not attempting to spam you. I will gladly re-send this when you tell me "the coast is clear"

~RD

------------------
My Doctor said I was having too much wine, women, and song - so I gave up singing because 2 out of 3 is not so bad.
The (url="http://"http://mywebpage.netscape.com/rduckfwj/pog/mapnotes.html")Kingdom of Garendall(/url) sectional map is easily printed from gif format pages.
Find those areas you missed the first time around. You'll want to explore those hidden areas now made accessible with Stark's new plug-in!

Originally posted by Rubber Ducky:
**To whom it may concern:

I have received an e-mail with a request for a spells hint. I happily replied, however the reply was refused by the person's mail server for the reason stated: "Your ISP has been blocked for instances of SPAM" To be able to receive my answer to your e-mail I think you will have to put my e-mail address in your address book. Then your server will recognize that I am not attempting to spam you. I will gladly re-send this when you tell me "the coast is clear"

~RD

Twas me who asked! I received your message (and hints). Thank-you most kindly.

While on spell expander stuff, a further question and a comment...

Q) How much dilligence does pay off in the vault? I can seem myself spending many trips there...

C) The Ritual of Descecration .... OMG!!!!!!!

Cheers

M.

------------------

Michael Sas,

I will do Stark a favor.

Posted by Stark Bledfast:
And yes, RoD is very evil. But also has a purpose... Again, I refer you to the rumors.

That was the response to a question about RoD. So try it out, play with it a bit. As for diligence in the vault... Think about what happens in the vault and what that COULD possibly refer to. If you still can't find out what that rumor is pointing to drop me an email at MIDiamond@aol.com (If Stark doesn't mind. I'll ask him). Hope you can figure it out.

------------------
CI-I@()s