resource work

Hi, I'm Maniac Angel Raptor, you probably remember me from previous developer's corner posts such as "New Plug-in Idea... Take a look!" and "Graphics & Sounds people wanted..."
I'm here to say that I have figured out a way to do the graphics for the ships needed for my Wing Commander plug-in as well as the sounds... although if anyone wants to help on those then e-mail me 😛 Also, I've got many aspects of my plug-in covered now and I'd be interested in people for resource work, name what you want to do and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. I would like people that are well versed in the Wing Commander games, especially WC 1, 2 and Privateer for now. Currently the plug-in is devided as follows:
-I'm doing the systems, (no help needed)
-1 person working on the missions (no help needed)
-1 person working on the spobs (progress is a little slow on this one so more help would be apreciated.)
-1 person working on landing pics/spob spins (I also have another on stand-by for this so I won't need anyone else for this one)

All other jobs are as yet not assigned... so we do them when it comes up. The plug-in is getting pretty well developed but it's going to take time for it to be in it's testing phase, I want this to be perfect so I'm not going to rush it.

You need not apply if you're going to be too busy for the next few months since I'd probably get it done myself by then.

As I see in some of these posts, plug-in development teams don't tend to be larger than what I have... but hey, doesn't hurt to try right? My plug-in is a total conversion into the Wing Commander universe and is being made for EV Classic right now but once that is done, I'm going to make the EV Override version then hopefully I'll have a real Mac by then and I'll get started on a fully re-vamped EV Nova version! This gradual set-up is ideal since it allows for greater control of quality through the steps. Instead of "leaping" into Nova, we're going to learn how to crawl (Classic) then walk (Override) then run! (Nova) I have Lightwave 3D version 7.5 and if anyone has Wing Commander ships or links to WC ships in Lightwave format then please tell me, (I prefer those since I can take a screen-shot from above... resize it, then send it to be "spined" that way it looks even better than the sprites from Wc1 and 2!!!)

You can contact me by

1. replying to this post and leaving you're contact info,
  2. e-mail or MSN at "sartha@hotmail.com" (nick = "Maniac :S Angel (A) Raptor (6)"),
  3. e-mail or Yahoo Messenger at "maniac_angel_raptor@yahoo.com",
  4. ICQ at 43849393 (nick = "Maniac Angel").

Thank you for your time.
My website for this plug-in is "http://snow.prohosting.com/evwing"

P.S. yes, simpsons fans, my beginning statement is a rip from Troy McLure 😛

------------------
Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life... So get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life!

hey it is Mike. right now i am doing the spobs, but my computer is givng me troubles. it would be great if i could have some help here. sorry for not getting much done yet.

------------------
Mike Clodfelter (Mike
Vaderrr)
Be sure to stop at the
wonderful world of Clod 1.

There are 685 solar systems in the wing commander galaxy... I figured you'd get annoyed at me if I made you do all of them that's why I said another person to help might be good 😄

------------------
Life is a waste of time and time is a waste of life... So get wasted all of the time and have the time of your life!