Making shďps be available on only one spöb

How do I do this? I have taken 4 ships and altered them and now i want them to be available on just one spöb. How? I made the shďps' tech level 140 and the spöbs special tech level 140, but they're not there... Why not? Am doing something wrong?

And, also, I don't want all of the outfits from 140 and below, just the shďps. How do I do this?

Thanks. :frown:

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn

Originally posted by The Space Between:
**How do I do this? I have taken 4 ships and altered them and now i want them to be available on just one spöb. How? I made the shďps' tech level 140 and the spöbs special tech level 140, but they're not there... Why not? Am doing something wrong?

And, also, I don't want all of the outfits from 140 and below, just the shďps. How do I do this?

Thanks. :frown:

Special techs don't work that way; they only make available the stuff that's exactly at the special tech level - you'd only get the stuff from 140 down if you put 140 in the normal tech level.
As for them not showing up... If you're using EV/O, I can't suggest anything, but if you're in EVN, did you make sure that their availability bit check will be true, and that their availrandom isn't zero?

------------------
(url="http://"http://www.rit.edu/~jxc1906/")(Insert Signature Here)(/url)

Originally posted by Wyvern:
**Special techs don't work that way; they only make available the stuff that's exactly at the special tech level - you'd only get the stuff from 140 down if you put 140 in the normal tech level.
As for them not showing up... If you're using EV/O, I can't suggest anything, but if you're in EVN, did you make sure that their availability bit check will be true, and that their availrandom isn't zero?

Oh yeah, I'm using Nova with NovaTools. The availrandom is not zero or -1 and yes, the bit is checked true.

The tech level 140 is in the special tech. 8 is the main tech.

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn

Do you have anything in the bit tests? Unless you only want it to become available after a certain mission, just leave it blank. Are you using novatools? On my plug, I put 100% in both fields, and the ship always appears.

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Originally posted by what_is_the_matrix:
**Do you have anything in the bit tests? Unless you only want it to become available after a certain mission, just leave it blank. Are you using novatools? On my plug, I put 100% in both fields, and the ship always appears.

Matrix

I'm using NovaTools. Nothing was in the following fields:
Availability (test)
AppearOn (test)
OnPurchase (test)
OnCapture (test)
OnRetire (test)

Those said test, so I didn't understand. But under Buy Random I have 20% (did have it at 100% before as well) and under Hire Random I have 5%.

Hmm... I'll tinker with it some more tomorrow. Maybe I left something out. But I'm going to a concert, so I won't have any time.

------------------