Giving spöbs dëscs

Sheesh. I wish I hadn't taken that 2 months off from developing plugs. (...not that I've released one yet...)

I need to know how to give a spöb a dësc. It's something like taking the spöb's RID # and subtracting 128 from it to find the RID # that should be used for the dësc... right?

Well, please help me, for I am a rusty old retard that forgot almost everything! :frown:

Here's an example:
I want to give Capella I (168) a landing dësc and a bar dësc. How would I do this? Thank you.

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn

Something like that, but you should just take a look at the developers' bible, and they'll give you all the information you need.

Matrix

------------------
"Nothing is fool-proof to a sufficiently talented fool."

Solution 1: Use EV Formula Calc.

Solution 2: Listen to what_is_the_matrix and read the Bible (but you'll have to sift through it).

Solution 3: Here --

Spob desc resource ID's are identical to the ID of the spob. So the landing desc of Capella (168) is 168.

For bar descs, you'll have to get a number starting from 0, so subtract 128 from the ID, so 168-128 = 40. Now add 10000. The ID for Capella's bar desc is 10040.

Hope this helps.

------------------
Mike Lee (Firebird)

Originally posted by Firebird:

Spob desc resource ID's are identical to the ID of the spob. So the landing desc of Capella (168) is 168.

For bar descs, you'll have to get a number starting from 0, so subtract 128 from the ID, so 168-128 = 40. Now add 10000. The ID for Capella's bar desc is 10040.

Hope this helps.

So I would just add a new resource and do the above, correct? Thanks.

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn