CustPic and CustSnd (Nova – spöbs)

Where are the landscape PICTs and the SOUNDs stored in the files? I can't find them anywhere.

Also, what is the "Graphic"? (using NovaTools) Is that just what the planet looks like? (not landscape) And where are they stored?

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn

Originally posted by The Space Between:
**Where are the landscape PICTs and the SOUNDs stored in the files? I can't find them anywhere.

Also, what is the "Graphic"? (using NovaTools) Is that just what the planet looks like? (not landscape) And where are they stored?

The landscapes are kept under Nova Titles 1-4, Sounds are under Nova Sounds.

The "Graphic" is what it looks like on screen(as you fly by). These are stored under Nova Graphics 1-3.

------------------
Never settle with words what you can accomplish with a flame thrower.

Originally posted by TheClone:
**The landscapes are kept under Nova Titles 1-4, Sounds are under Nova Sounds.

The "Graphic" is what it looks like on screen(as you fly by). These are stored under Nova Graphics 1-3.

Heh heh. Duh, Nova Sounds. I always look over that one.

Well, where are the landscapes?

Okay. Thanks a lot for making me sound like a n00b. 🙂 (well, I guess I am a n00b to editing Nova)

------------------
Keep what ye c'n git, an' keep what ye ha'e, for that is the wey t' gettin' rich - Old Scottish Commoner Saying - "Mac users are loyal. PC users are stubborn

For the second time, the landscapes are in the Nova Titles 1-3 (maybe 4 too, but I can not remember).

n00b 😛

------------------
Mike Clodfelter (Mike
Vaderrr)
Be sure to stop at the
wonderful world of Clod 1.

Jeez! What was I thinking yesterday. Okay, well, since I'm hyper today, I know what I'm looking for and where to look.

Heh. Please tell me I don't really sound that stupid...

I think I was pissed yeserday because of school.

Well, you deserve a praise just for adding that 😛 so it made me think I wasn't that stupid.

😛 🙂

Thanks.

------------------