Bar Desc Res ID#'s

Ok, I'm trying to create a new stellar object, one with a bar. I'm using nova tools, but I don't see the ID #'s I should use for a bar desc. in the nova tools menu.

Looking into the data files, I noticed that most of the bars have Res ID #'s that are not mentined in the Nova bible. (Heraan bar desc Res ID tag is: 10232) There is an ID # gap in the Bible. It jumps from 4999 to 13000.

My question is how do I connect the Res ID description tag of bars to the corresponding spob so I don't get a blank description?

------------------
-The answer to most of life's quandaries: It's good for the exact same reason it's bad.
-Often wrong, never in doubt.

Bar dësc res id = spöb res id - 128 + 10000.

------------------
"A taco is merely a rigid, deformed tortilla."
- Thomas Castiglione
"There will be MUCH CRUSHING!"
- Pink

Originally posted by Gul Banana:
**Bar d볣 res id = spíšŠí°˛es id - 128 + 10000.

OK, I've basically tagged my bar res ID desc with numbers around 11000 --- I've tried to add those numbers in every field that I think they would be in the corresponding spob resource. My question is: In Nova tools...what field in what resource do I put the Bar Desc Res ID # so it will show up in my bars! I just don't see in the spob template that noa tools gave me any field that would logically correspond with the desc.

Oh wait! Does the bar desc get tagged with the corresponding spob by just assigning a Bar Desc Res ID # that is 10000 + Res ID of the spob? That actually finally makes sense if that's how it works...let me know if I'm right.

------------------
-The answer to most of life's quandaries: It's good for the exact same reason it's bad.

Ku

Originally posted by Gul Banana:
**Bar d볣 res id = spíšŠí°˛es id - 128 + 10000.

Never mind, I got it..pretty elemenatary can't believe I couldn't figure this out bymyself....wish I was more down with the programming lingo, probably make peoples explaination clearer...

------------------

Heh, UBB quoting really doesn't like Nova's resource names.. glad to hear you got it working.

------------------
"A taco is merely a rigid, deformed tortilla."
- Thomas Castiglione
"There will be MUCH CRUSHING!"
- Pink