[ANN] - MASCOT Slight Improvment Patch released!

MASCOT Slight Improvment Patch (M.S.I.P.) slightly improves MASCOT (The Ferazel Editor). It optionally makes the conversation dialog fit a small screen, adds built-in help to some things, and makes the dialogs “movable modal” (You can switch to another app when in a movable modal dialogs.)

You can get it from the addons page as soon as a moderator posts it.

A poll: the next version will change the menus to make the right/left items standardised. What do you want something that faces left and goes on the right wall to be called? “right”? “left”? “facing left”?

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

Originally posted by aschaaf_86:
**“right”? “left”? “facing left”?

Well???

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.

Keep up the good work. I appreciate the info for what input creates what action (you know, what goes in (0), (1), (2), ect.) Now I no longer have to search through my desk to find my guide I printed out.

Facing Right, Facing Left would be great.

Wow, Just what I've been looking for!
Mommy, Mommy, can I get it?

No, but seriously, thanks for the info

------------------
My Beliefs that Bush will bring us into a nuclear war will become a reality. Trust Me.

Facing right, facing left.

------------------
Your pet poodle is flying loop-de-loops over my microchips! The poodle is coming! The poodle is coming! (Don't ask 🙂 )

How about organizing the monster list:
Goblins
---------
Other
---------
Objects
---------
Specials

Fixing the Bonus List. There are some errors in Bonus spiders, ect. Nothing big.

Now for the toughy: easier paths, when setting a monster's route.

I will think of more as I deal with MASCOT.

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

Oh wait, I just remembered something:
I'm not sure how big the patch would have to be to change to facing left/right, because that stuff is in the MASCOT Graphics file. It all depends on how well ResCompare was made...

------------------

What else do people hate about MASCOT? Maybe we can start a list of things Aschaaf can attempt to fix. No posting: "Everything"

------------------
Crime? What crime?... That I killed a vile noxious insect, an old pawnbroker woman, of use to no one! ... Killing her was atonement for forty sins. ... (blood) Which all men shed, which flows and has always flowed in streams, which is split like champagne, and for which men are crowned benefactors of mankind.”
-Crime &Punishment;

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**What else do people hate about MASCOT? Maybe we can start a list of things Aschaaf can attempt to fix. No posting: "Everything"

I am only able to fix things that can be fixed with ResEdit.

------------------

That brings up two issues:
1.) Could Aschaaf get the MASCOT Code?
2.) Why are we so greedy?

We beg for MASCOT. When we get it we beg for more.

------------------
-Crime &Punishment;

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**Could Aschaaf get the MASCOT Code?

I hope so.

------------------