TC creative advisors

I posted this on the Nova board, but after getting no replies I decided this is probably a better place to look for help:
Okay everyone, I believe I have played through enough of Nova to continue the plug I had started developing in EVO. I doubt it will be out anytime soon, so don't ask. The basic idea is you are the captain of the first human vessel to leave the sol system (first encounter stuff). It is more complicated than that, and that is why I've decided to get the storyline written out on paper and the missions put into an outline before I actually start making the plug.

The reason I'm posting this is because I'd like it if I could get the email addresses of four or five people (preferably with past plug developing experience) that would be willing to act as creative advisors (ie if I get writer's block). I would just post my ideas on this board, but I'd rather not give away too much of my plug features or storyline, I want people to be surprised when they play it, not knowing what to expect.

Also, are all the ideas that were in the Nova engine idea competition that ended recently up for grabs? I saw some really cool ideas just skimming through that thread .

If you are interested, post in this thread and I'll email you if you're in (and it is possible that I might choose more than five).

There really isn't much work involved other than giving your opinion on something and you will be given due credit as creative advisors and first dibs on beta testing.

Thanks in advance :).

------------------
-Hail Pougan!

how'd this get double posted?

------------------
-Hail Pougan!

yay! finally someone is making a plug of the grand exploration!

i could give you some advice and such, but i wouldn't want you to count on me...

i would like to see your intro (the basic stuff the player is allowed to know before they start playing), so that i can decide whether or not i want to ruin the mystery of the game ;), but if i like it i'd be willing to help.

whurp@telus.net

chill 😉

(This message has been edited by Whurp (edited 04-22-2002).)

Please do not post in this topic anymore, it is a double post.

LOCK