Teaming up

I have a vision.

I would like to build a development team made up of one artist
one programmer , one mission developer to ect.... They would form the core team.
We would all to gathter decide on a name and so on. Then would be decided which plugin we're going to make next. Then we could decide to let some other people help just for the current plugin. All decisions would be made in a team because I believe you can make a good plug own your own but you can make an even better plug as a team because evrybody's doing what there best in.

If you want to join the team (so far I'm the only member) mail me at :

drake2@mac.com

One for all ,all for one I'd say....

------------------

people would be much more motivate to help you, Drake, if perhaps you told us what that "vision" was. I, for instance, might be interested, but don't know because I don't even know what you want to do. At least the general outline should be laid out, and then the details can be ironed out in your team.

Pidgeon

(And yes, I know that "pidgeon" is spelled wrong)

Originally posted by drakes:
**I have a vision.

I would like to build a development team made up of one artist
one programmer , one mission developer to ect.... They would form the core team.
We would all to gathter decide on a name and so on. Then would be decided which plugin we're going to make next. Then we could decide to let some other people help just for the current plugin. All decisions would be made in a team because I believe you can make a good plug own your own but you can make an even better plug as a team because evrybody's doing what there best in.

If you want to join the team (so far I'm the only member) mail me at :

drake2@mac.com

One for all ,all for one I'd say....

I would like to help but I cannot do graphics or anything. I'm a sort of a good text writer and a good stats for ships, and for wepons. MY e-mail address is rve@earthlink.net if you want to tell me what you think. Hope I can help! 🙂
Bongaonga1

------------------