Ferazel's Wand Utilities!

I am, regretable, not a programmer. To those of you who are please I beg of you make some easy to use MASCOT Apps. Some of the code has been given to you, don't let your abilities go to waste. Help those who can't help themselves. 🙂 Aschaaf, I am looking at you. Aschaaf, you had once posted pictures of a beautiful interface for MASCOT, is that possible? If someone were to remake MASCOT, we would find some way to reward; fame, money, honor, fame, and our constant thanks. Please, the fate of Ferazel's Wand is your hands. 🙂

Originally posted by Emperor Ent:
**Aschaaf, I am looking at you.

I plan to make some fairly simple things like PICT->BG Tilemap, Xichron Aligner, Secret Checker (checks for 1 in info(0)), and stuff like that.

**Aschaaf, you had once posted pictures of a beautiful interface for MASCOT, is that possible?

No.
Well, yes, but I'd have to write my own MASCOT clone from scratch.
Only the format was releaed, not the MASCOT code.

If someone were to remake MASCOT, we would find some way to reward; fame, money, honor, fame, and our constant thanks.

The second one sounds good.
How much? 😉

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

Apparently Emperor Ent isn't that serious. He only offered one of the golden bribes (those being money, drugs, and women (or men, I can't be politically incorrect 😉 )).

PS: I would never do drugs 😉

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better

(quote)Originally posted by Dr Tall:
**PS: I would never do drugs:frown:

------------------
Most people are swindled into believing stupid things like Santa, the Tooth Fairy, God(s), etc.
They later side with common sense and stop believing in most of them.
Yet most refuse to let go of the ridiculous notion of the existence of God(s).

And I guess I would never take women as a bribe since I have a girlfriend but I have no qualms with money ;). FW is a legal drug, there's a difference 😉

------------------
Dr. Tall says: Taller is Better