Phased Beam plug request

could some one make a quick plug to make the Phased Beam accurate?
i would if i could but when I try to make a new plug i get hit with some strange
code of some sort that i just cant understand.

you see on my Version 1.0.1 of Override if i have 1 phased beam and i fire it goes
off to the left of my ship so i tried turning my ship so the beam hits the enemy
but it does NO DAMAGE.
so i got a second phased beam and now i have the same
beam going off to the side doing no damage and the other goes forward but still slightly to the left so i still have to turn my ship in order to hit and harm the enemy.
a draft of what it lookes like: (beams 1+2)
)==> 2

forget the draft if it doesnt make sense!

------------------
Insanity has its advantages

That's intended. The phased beam sucks except againest small, slow moving targets, or big slow moving targets.

Anatole.

------------------
Not all angels have halos. - QW12

Anatole's right. The beam is meant to be a tad bit inaccurate. As to it doing no damage, however, I believe that was one of a few glitches that were fixed in Override v 1.0.2 You'll just have to download the new one. I have no problem with the phased beam on my version, which is 1.0.2

(edit -glitches, not plitches!)

------------------
Gage Stryker

This post is subject to all the protections and benifits of the posting code
It's coming - (url="http://"http://www26.brinkster.com/bdprod/index.html")Visible Menace for EVO!(/url) Current as of 03/12/02 | | v 0.2.5 | | 11.7 MB | | 41% to Beta

(This message has been edited by Gage_Stryker (edited 03-15-2002).)

To fix it so it fires foreward, set the inaccuracy to one. For some reason, if it is at zero, it does that wierd side thing. There are some plugs that do this, but it is bundled with other 'fixes' you may find undesirable. Why not make one yourself and upload it?

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, use more duct tape.

And Anatole, it is meant to get rid of pesky azdaras, as is stated in the Igadzra (Igazdra?) missions.

------------------
If at first you don't succeed, use more duct tape.